Teamsters Local 786, working in conjunction with Joint Council #25, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and Helmets to Hardhats, is proud to offer pipeline registration for returning men and women of the Armed Services as well as current members of Local 786 for pipeline training and jobs. Current positions are available in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Dakota as well as Minnesota. Veterans will receive priority in the selection of applicants. If you are a veteran, to qualify you must:
- have a Class A CDL License
- have a current D.O.T. Medical Card
- become a member of the Teamsters
- must have transportation experience in the military
- produce a copy of your DD214 form when selected
If you are a current member of Local 786, to qualify you must:
- have a current Class A CDL License
- have a current D.O.T Medical Card
- be a member in good standing with Teamsters Local 786
- have verifiable experience in the construction industry
Once you have qualified and have been selected, YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL TO WHEREVER THESE JOBS BECOME AVAILABLE. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT PIPELINE JOBS CAN MOVE FROM STATE TO STATE AND YOU MUST BE WILLING TO MOVE WITH THE JOB. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU CANNOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
The pay scale for these jobs varies in each location. You must remain a member in good standing with your home Local. In some instances, you will also be required to pay a service fee to the local jurisdiction in which you are working. Once placed, you will have contributions made on your behalf by your employer to the Central States Health, Welfare, and Pension Funds. These benefits will follow you as long as you remain employed in the Pipeline Industry. To register, click here. If you need further information, please contact Elizabeth Belcaster at (202) 624-8112.